March 22, 2012

Chemo 6 and Slideshow

This past Thursday marked the halfway point for Leo's ABVD. It was his 6th treatment of 12, and reaching it has got us pretty pumped. This time Leo has had some annoying pain in his injection arm, but we're working through it with hot compresses and OTC painkillers. 

From here on out, I'll probably update this blog less often, maybe once a month, unless there's something to report, but please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions about Leo in between postings. As always we love to hear from you - you are our collective, awesome rock. 

I'll end with a new slideshow of photos from our wedding: vimeo.com/christinehan/rakuleo

This photographic magic was orchestrated by the amazing, so-very-very-talented Christine Han. Visit her site!

2 comments:

  1. I'll miss your posts, but once a month means you guys are doing well, and that's wonderful to know. I can't wait to scroll the pix!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I just watched and wow...beautiful bride, groom, space, guests, and most importantly two very in love people. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete